I'm not really sure if anyone reads my blog, but since you are, great! As the link got sent around as a wedding resource, if you are looking for all things wedding, press the "wedding" button under "Labels" on the right -->. I would really like to hear from you, especially since most people who read this are family members who I don't get to see very often. Please leave a comment! It would make me very happy.

Right now I have no comments, and this is how I feel.
2 comments:
hi!! i read your blog, even though you don't know me well. :) we are so excited about jacob getting married, so i like to check the blog for updates to pass on to mike. :)
Hi! I read your blog and I remember to put events on my calander thanks to you. So keep it up!
Post a Comment