Saturday, August 16, 2008

My Top Five Favorite Wedding Moments Captured on Film

FIVE
Photographs in the field

We went to this awesome field to take pictures.  Being a girl who loves photography, it was a lot of fun to take part in.  I'm really anxious to see the rest of them!

FOUR 
Writing on the Car

We had to run back and forth a few times because the reception was moving so fast, but we finally made it to the car to make it look pretty. 

THREE 
Rehearsal Dinner with family

It was amazing to spend time with family I barely ever get to see.  That room felt so special with all the people in it I love so much.

The Rehearsal was also a lot of fun because we were very proud of our bouquets.  They took a long time to make!

TWO
Jakey and Nettie Dance

You can really tell a lot about them from their dancing.  Sure the slow dance was cute and all, but they are really themselves when they are going crazy on the dance floor.  And the music the entire night was SOOOO them.  It was amazing. 

ONE
 Mr. and Mrs. Jacob and Jenette Cementina

The wedding itself has to be my favorite part.  It was absolutely beautiful, and you gotta love the string quartet playing Disney music!  I hope no one noticed, but I was definitely crying almost the entire time. 
"You may now kiss the groom!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Yay! I loved that day!!! Thanks for keeping the family up to date on the happenings!!!

~Jenette