On December 2, I turned 20. I'm in my twos as my brother says. I'm happy because 19 just didn't seem to fit me very well. I was done with being in my teens before my last birthday. I feel like my age finally fits me. I like to have my birthdays last as long as possible. This year I succeeded with just over a week of celebration. I spent last Friday with my family, grandparents and the Blairs (my other family), my actual birthday with a few of my friends and this weekend with my family and best friend Tia. I got in all of my favorite things. My favorite homemade meal (tri tip and twiced baked potatoes), my favorite restaurant (Cheesecake Factory), my favorite thing to do (go to musicals) and my favorite place (Disneyland). I'm so happy I could burst.
Here are pictures of this wonderful week (only a few because my camera went crazy. I must wait for Christmas to remedy that situation).

2 comments:
Paula Schwab said her family always celebrated a "birthday week". Sounds good to me. So glad you had a good time. I'm jealous, too.
Oh, and I signed up for a free day at Disneyland next year, which would be in a month.
Post a Comment