Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hume Lake

I had the absolute best time at Hume Lake that I have had in my 8 years going (5 years as a camper, 3 as a counselor). This had a lot to do with my girls, a little random cabin consisting of 3 seniors, 1 junior and 1 freshman. I always seemed to be put in random cabins as a student, so I fit right in with these girls. These girls love the Lord and have a thirst for the truth.

Our team moved our way up from 15th place on the first two days to 4th on the final day! (Out of 28!)


Hume put in some new grass outside the snack shop, and we were around when they took away the caution tape, making us the first people to sit on the new grass!!! We are very proud of this accomplishment.


The Super Spirit Day theme was Rainbow Duds and Painted Mugs.


Matt proposed to Tania, got married on the lake, and got annulled on the bus ride home.


A wonderful group of counselors.






No comments: