Saturday, June 20, 2009

CCCU Conference

In the fall, I start my job as the University Events Intern at Biola. I am soo excited! I have been working with the Integrated Marketing Communications department the past few years as a volunteer, but now I get to have a paid position, and be in charge of the events volunteers. I had the privilege of starting my job a little early with a week down at Biola for the Council for Christian Colleges and Universities (CCCU) Communications Conference.
I spent the whole week in this little dorm room. For the first few days, I was completely alone on the hall!

A Biola alumna (my friend Marcy) mc'ed a double decker tour bus tour of downtown LA.

The tour ended at The Grove in Hollywood, which is a huge shopping area, frequented by celebrities. And who did we run into, but these handsome fellows!!

No comments: