Thursday, August 20, 2009

My new Home Sweet Home

I am now officially a resident of this lovely home in La Mirada.


But, as the shuffle between summer residents and fall/spring residents is crazy (and was not well organized), I am, at the moment, a floating resident. My things have found a spot in a room that is currently vacant. These roommates should arrive on Saturday, which is also the day that the summer residents leave my room. After a bit of shuffling, I hope to be settled in my new abode by the end of this weekend.

After moving into my new room, the fun begins as we try to navigate living in a small house with 9 girls. 3 nursing majors, 2 art majors, 2 English majors, 1 psych major and 1 PR major. 2 bathrooms. This is going to be a fun year. I'm excited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.