Since 7th grade, I've wanted to be in the Fall Forward band. Since almost as long, I've wanted to be in a Fall Forward Film. Both dreams came true this year. I was a member of the band "Flapjack and the Happy Campers."
Too funny. I always wanted to be in their movies, too, but alas, not needed I guess. They were going to do something in the office one time, but that never happened (at my front desk) at least with me. Have to check out the other films, huh? They are too talented. Good for you.
1 comment:
Too funny. I always wanted to be in their movies, too, but alas, not needed I guess. They were going to do something in the office one time, but that never happened (at my front desk) at least with me. Have to check out the other films, huh? They are too talented. Good for you.
Post a Comment