Monday, June 7, 2010

I'm Graduated!

WooHoo!

I'm completely done with school. I'm jobless and living with my parents. But I'm completely happy. I'm planning family trips to Lake Tahoe and Chico, as well as counseling a group of high school students as we build houses in Mexico and spend a week in Hume. Taco Tuesdays are my favorite days of the week for the cheap food, but mostly the company. My NC friend, Jenae just got a job at Hume for the summer, meaning she'll be on the West Coast, and so much closer! I'm already planning a weekend trip up with Tania to visit her.

The thought of being jobless totally freaks me out, but I'm relying on God to show me where I need to be and bring out just the right opportunity at the right time.

1 comment:

Irish Girl said...

Julianna,
You're adorable! I miss you girlie! Hope you have a blast this Summer! One of these days you need to take a trip to Austin!
Can't wait to see what awesome things God has in store for you!