Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Changes?

I've been trying to learn to hear God's voice and follow His path. Right now, all I've come up with is choosing the path where I have the most opportunity to grow and serve Him. But one thing I know He has taught me over the past few years is to WAIT. I am practicing patience in upcoming choices in my life- not jumping too quickly into things.

So, this blog post is a notification that my life may be in for a big change. I've given myself a week to make some decisions and for God to lead me toward or away from this change. Oh, and if it is towards, my blog will be changing too...

2 comments:

Lisa Lewis said...

Change is good, but change is hard! Waiting is rarely easy either. Praying for you Jules! Excited to see/hear what the decision ends up leading you toward...

Larissa said...

I love you! This is so exciting to me. I'll be praying for guidance for you too.