Because this was going around Facebook, and I had a lot of time on my hands today, here are 25 things about me.
1. I get attached to things really easily. I got a cushiony butterfly chair from World Market about 6 years ago and I loved it because it was really comfy and I could sit in it in odd positions and I could read and nap in it. A few days ago it broke and I was very sad.
2. I have been to Disneyland literally about 100 times. I love it because the more you go, the more your perspective changes of it. I love to walk around and look at things. It is also a great place to get to know people better while you stand in lines. I don’t mind going and not riding any rides.
3. My favorite movies are all musicals. I like that the characters can walk around and sing about their feelings, especially when the main characters are singing with each other.
4. I like walking in the rain. I wish it rained more often in California.
5. The longer I am away from San Luis Obispo, the more I want to go back. I would like to raise a family in the house I grew up in.
6. I am a journalism major that hates journalism. Sometimes I wish PR was in the Communications major.
7. The only thing I don’t like about living in a dorm is that I can’t cook for myself.
8. I really like photographs. I take lots of pictures so that I can remember the moment. I spend a lot of time looking at old and not-so-old photos.
9. I love the sound that a SLR camera makes.
10. I have every season of Gilmore Girls on dvd, and I have seen every episode at least four times. I really like the Disney Channel because I like things that are corny and predictable. I think Psych and The Office are hilarious.
11. I love going to weddings.
12. When I was out with my mom, people used to think I was adopted. I looked just like my dad. Now that I have gotten older, some Rightmyer genes have come through, but still not much. I have gained many traits from my mom though. I love cooking and planning events, I have no real artistic talent and I have a horrible memory.
13. I have gourmet taste buds. Ever since I was little, I have hated frozen dinners and mac and cheese (well, mac and cheese I can stand now). I love lobster, filet mignon, seared ahi, and other expensive things. I have eaten snails, ostrich, frog legs, duck, caviar and lamb. I still really love a good hamburger though.
14. I like being cold. I hate being hot. My favorite season is winter.
15. I listen to all kinds of music, unless there is screaming in it. I don’t consider that music. Though most of my music collection is catchy pop, the music I like most is jazz or classical.
16. My siblings are my favorite people in the world (Jenette, that includes you!). I can never spend too much time with them.
17. I consider my best friend Tia to be another sister. Our parents are best friends, and I met her the day she was born, when I was 1 year, 1 month and 2 days old. We’ve had big fights that could challenge the amount of fights I’ve had with Rachel if comparing length and tears.
18. My best friend Natasha and I are polar opposites. Though we love some of the same things (Disney, music, movies, Jesus), we go about things in action and thought completely differently. This has contributed to many annoyances, but in the end, we both know we love each other and will listen to each other even after making the same mistakes over and over again.
19. I don’t like choosing sides. I am Mac and Pc, I am neither Democrat nor Republican and I like drinking coffee and tea.
20. I really enjoy being by myself. I often only get lonely when I think I should be feeling lonely.
21. I am a complete introvert. I grew out of my shyness during High School, but you don’t grow out of being an introvert. When I feel pressure to talk, I don’t. When I do I usually think what comes out is stupid. I have to be eased into conversation.
22. I am addicted to Coca-Cola. I’ve tried to replace it with Peach Ooo-la-long Honest Tea to be healthier, but that’s more expensive.
23. I can go a very long time without feeling hungry. Because of this, I often eat more out of boredom than hunger.
24. My favorite fruit is pineapple, but when I eat too much the acid makes cuts in my mouth.
25. Two bible passages that have shaped my life are Psalm 139:13-16 and Proverbs 16:9. God created me how I am and he has a plan for my life.
1 comment:
Lovin the new blog look! This was a fun post. It's fun to learn some new things about someone I've known forever.
Hugs!
Post a Comment